Please fill up our Contact Form to sign up or enquire more about our workshops!
Workshops available@ Jijijaja,
kindly contact us
for availability of dates.
Venue : 100 orchard road #02-53,54
Timing: Weekdays from 11.30-17:30 (Wed and Thurs, alternate fri)
Weekends once a week (alternate sat and sun) from 11am to 4pm
For availablility of dates please email/fb/call us @ 8332 0196
Class size : 1-7
In the event when students who attend workshop on the same day is doing different
we will arrange a 30mins intervals between each student.
Charges : $22/hr excluding fabric cost for new student.
Student who wish to continue learning with us will have the option to purchase
workshop package. There are 2 type of package available with a validity period of 3
months from date of purchase.
a) 5 hours packages at $90 ($18/hr)
b) 10 hours pacakge at $150 ($15/hr)
Student can also choose patterns/designs from the range of books
(apparels and bags) available from our shop.
1) Our beginner workshop is suitable for people who have no prior knowledge of using the sewing machine.
2) The recommended age for kids friendly workshop is from 8years old onwards.
However we recommend at least 1 guardian to be present with children between the age
of 8-10 years old for the first few workshop
3) Please note that for apparels workshop we do not teach students how to self draft accordingly to
their size. We usually follow patterns size from books available in our shop.
4) For students who wish to use their own fabric, there will be an additional surcharge of $10 project.
5) Please note that there will be no refund once package expired. However we allow student to bring forward their balance package by purchasing a new package. However subjected to maximum period of 1 month after date of expiry.